Session & Post-Session Information
– Your session fee includes the photographer’s time and talent of custom style photography as well as a phone consultation to help plan your session. It also includes the editing and presentation of your images.
– Session fees are to be paid at time of booking and can be paid by credit card.
– Session fees are non-refundable.
– Cancellations – Are to be done no less than 24 hours in advance and can be put towards the rescheduled session. If you would like to reschedule within the next 48 hours from the time of your cancellation, you can apply this session fee to the rescheduled session. If no session is rescheduled during this time frame, you forfeit the session fee.
– After your photo session, we will schedule a viewing appointment for you to see your images. We have a variety of awesome products for you to enjoy and share your images! We are here to help you through this process.
General Information to Note Before Booking
– ALL clients of Karen DeLong Photography MUST sign a model release. This allows us to show our work to others like you who may be looking for a photographer
– When you book a session and are photographed by Karen DeLong Photography (KDP) ,you are agreeing and giving KDP permission to use and publish your images for promotional, advertising and any other like purpose. Before your session begins, you will be given a model release form to sign. We cannot photograph anyone who does not sign the model release form.
–Please bring only the subjects to be photographed to the session. This is especially important with pets and kids, as Karen will need their full attention on her rather than looking at other members of the family. Of course parents are always welcome!
–Personal cameras are not allowed during your session. Please refrain from taking I-phone images or video taping. We work very hard to ensure your session is captured artistically and creatively. We ask that you respect our livelihood and refrain from taking photographs of what we are creating
– You agree to hold harmless, Karen DeLong, her representatives, employees and Karen DeLong Photography, from any dispute in the event you or your family become injured during your session. Karen DeLong Photography and its representatives will not be held liable for any injury to you, your pets or your family members, or for any damage to your property during the photo session
– Orders are to be placed within 14 days of photo session.
–Due to the custom nature of the work, payment for your order must be placed in full and is subject to a 50% cancellation fee should you change your mind about an
order after it is placed. Once an order is sent to the lab or digital files are submitted to the client either by CD, USB, electronic transfer or email, the order is deemed non-
refundable. Payments may be made by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or AmericanExpress.
– There are two ways to purchase digital files, prints and/or products. You may purchase digital files only - A La Carte or you may invest in a portrait product. You may select mounted prints, framed prints, canvas gallery wraps, or metal prints. Our Design a Collection allows you to customize a portrait package according to your needs with pricing that is a better value than A La Carte and includes ALL digital files from your session.
– We also have the opportunity for you to create your own customized order with our DESIGN A COLLECTION (minimum order of $615.00)
–Please allow 4 weeks for your order to be completed. Some orders may take longer. Your portraits are an investment and an heirloom that should not be rushed.
You will be notified by telephone or e-mail when your order is ready for pickup. If you are unable to pick up your order, we can ship your order to you for an additional charge.
–All ordered images are kept on file for a period of 1 year. Un-ordered images are removed from our archives after 30 days. Re-orders placed more than 60 days after
the preview appointment, require a minimum $250 re-order
– Clients who cannot make a decision about products or images during their viewing appointment may schedule an additional ordering appointment for a $100 fee. We do NOT offer online galleries for ordering. Digital files cannot be released outside the studio until full payment is made.
– The Copyright Act protects photographers by giving us the exclusive right to reproduce your photographs. Violations include, but are not limited to, making illegal copies, scanning, printing from home or downloading from our website. It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any manner without our permission and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. Please understand, the photographer wishes to maintain complete control over the print quality, finishes and presentation of the images and any reproduction outside of the studio may lower the quality of the image and scar our reputation for providing superior portraits
If you have further questions, please call us at 480-335-6939